Canine Resource Guide®
Non-Profit* 501(c)3 Charities Benefit Program
Did you know that we offer special discounts and services to your state’s
non-profit organizations that are listed in our guide and on our website?
Read below for how your group can benefit.
- Free copies of the guide provided to your members. There is no need to provide us with confidential member information. Copes of the guide will be sent to your designated officer to pass out to at your events, meetings and shows.
- Free listing and inclusion in the annual guide calendar. Provide us with the information you would like for new members to contact you. Let us know about your events for the upcoming calendar year an we can include them in the next edition.
- Free publicity for your non-profit organization. Registered 501(c)(3) Dog Service & Therapy Organizations may receive a free ad on this website as well as a free listing in the printed guide. Free ads in the published guide may also be available, please contact us if you are interested.
- Opportunity to earn funds for your non-profit organization. If you are a member of a non-profit organization and refer to someone who places an ad in Canine Resource Guide, your non-profit organization will receive a 10% donation!
- Canine Cyber-News updates. If you have any changes to your event calendar, upcoming news items, or information to share with your state’s dog community, send them in. The information will be sent out to thousands of subscribers through Canine Cyber-News at no cost.
*Free services for Non-profits refers to dog clubs & associations, service dog and therapy dog organizations, etc. Please contact us for more information if yours is a different type, and we will see what we can do to assist you. Thanks!